We are WeMa
We are WeMa – Wellness Management
“We really wanted to bring our members meaningful support other than the usual discount cards. Over 70% of foster carers are 50yrs+ and I know so many with older parents they are caring for.
I’ve seen the struggle they go through trying to balance their commitments as foster carers and caring for elderly relatives or adult relatives in need of care.
We are thrilled with this new strategic partnership with the experts at WeMa to help at this difficult time, to at least relieve some of the stress and anxiety. What’s even better, like all things FosterWiki it is entirely free of charge* for our FosterWiki members.”
Sarah Anderson, Founder, FosterWiki
Introduction to WeMa
At FosterWiki we wanted to bring our members really meaningful support and offers. Many of our team have experienced the complex and time-consuming situation of trying to find care for a parent or loved one, this can be difficult at the best of times, but when you are a foster carer flat out 24/7 365 days a year, it’s very hard in what can be a frustrating and complicated process.
The number of foster carers who are also involved in the care of elderly relatives or other adult family members in the UK is now rising as over 70% of UK foster carers are in their 50s, 60s and 70s.
This can have a significant effect on emotional and mental health when foster carers are already in highly demanding roles; foster carers cannot ‘reduce their hours’ in any way so the stress can be acute.
So, we are pleased to Partner with WeMa and offer you their Care Concierge service completely free of charge!*
WeMa provides help for those who find themselves in this challenging situation by connecting them to professional facilities for care and support.
WeMa’s Care Concierge
WeMa’s trained and qualified care concierge experts guide you through the complex social care journey. They help you understand what’s available and what your service and financial rights are, assess your care needs and connect you with the appropriate local professionals to match your own or your loved ones’ care, health, and well-being requirements.
They uniquely combine real people with technology to offer you the best experience when sourcing care for yourself or your loved one.
You can access WeMa via the banner in the member’s area here: https://fosterwiki.com/members/
We see this as real support for FosterWiki members, it helps them access this service and leaves them the time to focus on their foster care, which in turn helps retention, placement stability and mental health.
How it works
- Visit the FosterWIki members area here. https://fosterwiki.com/members/
- Click on the Wema book a free appointment banner
- Register: Create your account on WeMa
- Enquire and Plan: You will have a 30-minute video or telephone call with a WeMa Care Expert who will assess your care needs and will construct a Care Plan that will best suit your service and financial requirements.
- Source: Once you are happy with your Care Plan, the WeMa team will source the most appropriate service providers for you.
- Manage: WeMa will support you through the entire process making sure you receive the best care to meet your needs.
WeMa respects your privacy, and all data is handled securely and confidentially.
* Registration, Enquiry & Planning, Sourcing and Management are free to FosterWiki Members, however, some services provided by WeMa, and third parties might attract a fee.
Please read our terms and Conditions regarding liability here. FosterWiki does not endorse third-party services and content and in no event shall FosterWiki be responsible or liable for any products or services of such third-party providers. Please read the terms and conditions of any third-party service prior to use.